Alustrial Cloud Captain - Black
Posted by Unknown on 6th Jan 2017
This is my first time buying a corset. I must yes it is for longer torsos but mine is just enough to fit perfectly. Wonderful quality and absolutely stunning when I opened it. Can't get over it!
Posted by Unknown on 18th Oct 2016
I ordered this for my girlfriend and she absolutely loves it. The very best quality. Jennifer's mother is a tailor and she went over this with a loupe and found zero flaws in the stitching. Very impressive item and will be ordering more.
Posted by Jessica on 4th Dec 2015
It's like a dream come true!! The fabulousness of the alustrial cloud captain in black! I can't even begin to tell you how happy I was when I saw this and then got it in! The brown is great but I can match more with black! Longer, so you short ladies may have to look somewhere else but this is fantastic for torsos a little longer.
This authentic corset is great for steampunk cosplay or a night out on the town! Pair it with our fabulous skirts and heels for a complete look.
- Longer style for longer torsos
- 10 spiral steel bones, 6 flat steel bones
- Front length: 15.5 inches (27 cm)
- Side length: 13.5 inches (34 cm)
- Back length: is 17.0 inches (43 cm)
- Front opening: Antiqued metal clasps
- Modesty panel: 6 inches wide
- Outer Fabric: 100% Poly brocade
- Inner Lining: 100% Cotton
- Jacket: Separate, but included
- Belt: Detachable - included
Our Authentic Steel Boned Corsets are known for their heavy-weight materials, sturdy construction and durable support. They are the quality level that is required for waist training or plus size women who are looking to considerably alter their silhouette once laced. Authentic corsets feature strudy steel boning, strong cord or strong ribbon lacing and durable grommets unless otherwise noted.
* Authentic corsets require 12-16 business days for production before they can be shipped. Once shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Until your order ships, the order status will say “Awaiting Fulfillment”.
Corset Sizing Chart
Your natural waist is generally the narrowest part of your waist, typically about two inches above your belly button. Find your natural waist measurement then make sure your bust and hip measurements are within the given ranges on the chart below.
|CORSET SIZE||NATURAL WAIST||BUST||HIP|