Argent Outburst Corset Belt
Posted by Sarah on 25th Feb 2017
I ordered this corset belt for a cosplay and I was not disappointed. The sizing instructions were very helpful and the corset is beautifully made. I had notification of shipping, a tracking number, and a link to use if I needed help. Bravo, Violet Vixen.
Versatile and flattering
Posted by Kat on 30th Nov 2016
I shy away from the over-bust and under bust corsets since I'm a little thicker in the middle, and I've found this belt to be a great compromise. I wear this over a shirt and jeans and it looks so good. This would also spice up one of my many many black dresses. So many possibilities!
Just the right amount of detail.
Posted by Unknown on 30th Nov 2016
Fits great, stunning design. Happy!
- 10 spiral steel bones and 4 flat steel bones
- Front length: 7 inches
- Side length: 5.5 inches
- Back length: 6.5 inches
- Outer Fabric: Poly brocade and faux leather accents
- Inner Lining: 100% Cotton twill for extra comfort
- Opening: Front busk
- Modesty panel: 4 inches wide
Our Authentic Steel Boned Corsets are known for their heavy-weight materials, sturdy construction and durable support. They are the quality level that is required for waist training or plus size women who are looking to considerably alter their silhouette once laced. Authentic corsets feature strudy steel boning, strong cord or strong ribbon lacing and durable grommets unless otherwise noted.
* Authentic corsets require 12-16 business days for production before they can be shipped. Once shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Until your order ships, the order status will say “Awaiting Fulfillment”.
Corset Sizing Chart
Your natural waist is generally the narrowest part of your waist, typically about two inches above your belly button. Find your natural waist measurement then make sure your bust and hip measurements are within the given ranges on the chart below.
|CORSET SIZE||NATURAL WAIST||BUST||HIP|