Astute Steampunk Mastermind Brocade Brown Corset
Gorgeous, Stunning and Amazingly Cool
Posted by Deb B on 6th Mar 2015
What a gorgeous and fabulous corset. I always wanted one, then 'needed' one for an event.
This is really extremely high quality and very beautiful.
Awesome, but slight color difference to me.
Posted by cassondra on 12th Apr 2014
I love this corset and like almost all of them its extremely flattering. I had the same problem with the bust shape and thought it wouldnt fit, but tightening fixed it :) The color looks alot pinker here in the site than it does when you actually get the corset. It still looks amazing tho! In fact, even though its alot harder to put on than I orginally thought it would be, (that changed with patience lol) as far as how it looks on, this has been my favorite so far!
Posted by Unknown on 8th Sep 2013
I was really surprised at the high quality of this corset. The brocade is heavy and really pretty, almost with an iridescent sheen. I am 5'11, 150lbs with B/C cup breast size. At first I was not sure it fit me right because the top seemed to flare out, what I really needed to do (and did) was tighten the top of the corset a little more with the cord in the back and that snugged me right in. The jacket only helped to push my boobs more together so I have a really cute line of cleavage (not something I normally get). The steal boning and strong lacing cinched me up really flat and the shape of the corset was long enough that I could wear it over jeans without any flesh showing on the sides. Since the belts are removable, I don't wear all of them when I don't want to. Love this look, will probably pair it with a long-sleeve shirt in the winter.
- Front length is 15.5 inches (39.3 cm)
- Bust to bottom length is 18 inches (45.7 cm)
- Back Length is 17 inches (43.15 cm)
- Bone: 5 spiral steel bones
- Bone: 12 flat steel bones are distributed all around the corset.
- Side opening is YKK metal zip
- Modesty panel 6 inches wide. This will hide skin at the back.
- Fabric Layer-1: Shell Fabric 100% Poly brocade which is fused for strength.
- Fabric Layer-2: lining 100% cotton which is fused for strength.
- Jacket: Seperate peice (included)
- Pouches and Utility straps detachable (included)
Our Authentic Corsets are known for their heavy-weight materials, sturdy construction and durable support. They are the quality level that is required for waist training or plus size women who are looking to considerably alter their silhouette once laced. Authentic corsets feature strudy steel boning, strong cord or strong ribbon lacing and durable grommets unless otherwise noted.
* Authentic corsets require 12-16 business days for production before they can be shipped. Once shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Until your order ships, the order status will say “Awaiting Fulfillment”.
Please read our blog post about corset sizing if you have specific sizing concerns.
Corset Sizing Chart
Your natural waist is generally the narrowest part of your waist, typically about two inches above your belly button. Find your natural waist measurement then make sure your bust and hip measurements are within the given ranges on the chart below.
|CORSET SIZE||NATURAL WAIST||BUST||HIP|