Cogwork Queen Corset
Posted by Jennifer Topper on 30th Dec 2017
I love the design of this corset. My only issue is that I have a short Torso so the strap area is a bit big on me.
WORTH EVERY CENT
Posted by Dominique on 28th Nov 2016
I cannot believe how much more I would love this in person than I did when I first saw it. SO worth the wait and it fits better than I imagined.
Easy To Put On
Posted by Paula on 28th Nov 2016
Love that this zips in the front - it takes the work out of lacing up the back. Looks great too1
- 10 spiral steel bones and 4 flat steel bones
- Front length: 14.0 inches (35.5 cm)
- Side length: 12.2 inches (31.8 cm)
- Back length: 12.7 inches (32.8 cm)
- Outer Fabric: Poly Brocade / Faux Leather
- Inner Lining: 100% Cotton Twill for extra comfort
- Opening: Front Zipper
Our Authentic Steel Boned Corsets are known for their heavy-weight materials, sturdy construction and durable support. They are the quality level that is requiresd for waist training or plus size women who are looking to considerably alter their silhouette once laced. Authentic corsets feature strudy steel boning, strong cord or strong ribbon lacing and durable grommets unless otherwise noted.
* Authentic corsets requires 20-25 business days for production before they can be shipped. Once shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Until your order ships, the order status will say “Awaiting Fulfillment”.
Corset Sizing Chart
Your natural waist is generally the narrowest part of your waist, typically about two inches above your belly button. Find your natural waist measurement then make sure your bust and hip measurements are within the given ranges on the chart below.
|CORSET SIZE||NATURAL WAIST||BUST||HIP|
Hello Vixens! Today we're reviewing the Cogwork Queen Corset which you can get at TheVioletVixen.com: http://bit.ly/2fv7j4K
The Violet Vix...Hello Vixens! Today we're reviewing the Cogwork Queen Corset w...