Double-Barreled Tinker Blasted Black Corset
Love the straps!
Posted by Shannon on 26th Jul 2015
I love that this corset has straps! I feel more secure in this one than I have in any corset yet. I love the simplicity of this corset, but it still has enough to it that it's not even remotely boring. It's a little on the longer side for me but I like that it sits lower. Perfect with a button down shirt!
We love our Double Barrelled line! The sweetheart neckline outlines the girls and the double straps on either side do an excellent job of framing and supporting them. This Blasted Black corset is beautiful in a refined black brocade pattern, and the bright silver buckles and clasps are a lovely contrast. The corset is trimmed in black satin ribbon and fully lined with 100 % cotton. Beware, serious cleavage ahead!
The bust has five spiral steel bones for plenty of lift, and the twelve flat steel bones distributed throughout really allow you to lace up and get that hourglass figure you’ve been wanting. There’s eight meters of strong cord lacing in back, with durable metal grommets, and all steel bones are encased in cotton twill for maximum comfort. The back laces all the way up to the shoulder and measures 23.5 inches, so this is a great corset for medium to long torsos.The front measures 13.5 inches. The six inch modesty panel protects your back from the laces and keeps your skin covered. Check out our awesome black skirts and heels to really step
- Long lined pattern is perfect for long and medium torso females.
- Shoulder to bottom length is 23.5 inches (59.69cm)
- Center front length is 13.5 inches (39.3 cm)
- Underbust to bottom length is 11.5 inches (29.21 cm)
- Bone: 5 spiral steel bones
- Bone: 12 flat steel bones are distributed all around the corset.
- Front opening is metal clasps
- Shoulder straps are buckles
- Modesty panel 6 inches wide. This will hide skin at the back.
- Fabric Layer-1: Shell Fabric 100% brocade which is fused for strength.
- Fabric Layer-2: Lining 100% cotton which is fused for strength.
- Bone casing: All bones are placed under cotton twill bone casing.
Our Authentic Corsets are known for their heavy-weight materials, sturdy construction and durable support. They are the quality level that is required for waist training or plus size women who are looking to considerably alter their silhouette once laced. Authentic corsets feature strudy steel boning, strong cord or strong ribbon lacing and durable grommets unless otherwise noted.
* Authentic corsets require 12-16 business days for production before they can be shipped. Once shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Until your order ships, the order status will say “Awaiting Fulfillment”.
Please read our blog post about corset sizing if you have specific sizing concerns.
Corset Sizing Chart
Your natural waist is generally the narrowest part of your waist, typically about two inches above your belly button. Find your natural waist measurement then make sure your bust and hip measurements are within the given ranges on the chart below.
|CORSET SIZE||NATURAL WAIST||BUST||HIP|