Double-Barreled Tinker Seering Scarlet Corset
My new Corset
Posted by Stacey Crotteau on 31st May 2016
This corset is absolutely amazing! Quality in the work, I'm totally in love with it! Great to deal with for business!
Posted by Kate on 23rd Apr 2015
Beautiful corset, fits amazingly, great quality, amazing colour. The only issue I have with it is the fact it's a little higher in the back than I would like - I'm short (5ft 4), but long in the body so hoped it would be alright. It's manageable, but a little weird to sit in!
Amazing quality I love it!!!
Posted by Chey on 31st Dec 2014
This shirt was amazing and I love it. Fits great it's really good quality and the color is great. Only thing u had wrong was my shoulders are to small for it (easy fix though).
Oooh, the clasps! While these may be the first special detail you notice, it's the gorgeous scarlet brocade that truly steals the show. Creating a charming Victorian elegance, the long lined pattern is perfect for long and medium torso females. The buckled straps add texture and visual interest and the sweet heart neckline will have all your sweet hearts crooning. This corset is made up of 100% shell fabric on the outside and 100% cotton lining on the inside, meaning it's sturdy but comfortable. While this beauty could easily dress up a pair of jeans, it's also fancy enough for your perfect date night!
- Long lined pattern is perfect for long and medium torso females.
- Shoulder to bottom length is 23.5 inches (59.69cm)
- Center front length is 13.5 inches (39.3 cm)
- Underbust to bottom length is 11.5 inches (29.21 cm)
- Bone: 5 spiral steel bones
- Bone: 12 flat steel bones are distributed all around the corset.
- Front opening is metal clasps
- Shoulder straps are buckles
- Modesty panel 6 inches wide. This will hide skin at the back.
- Fabric Layer-1: Shell Fabric 100% brocade which is fused for strength.
- Fabric Layer-2: Lining 100% cotton which is fused for strength.
- Bone casing: All bones are placed under cotton twill bone casing.
Our Authentic Corsets are known for their heavy-weight materials, sturdy construction and durable support. They are the quality level that is requiresd for waist training or plus size women who are looking to considerably alter their silhouette once laced. Authentic corsets feature strudy steel boning, strong cord or strong ribbon lacing and durable grommets unless otherwise noted.
* Authentic corsets requires 20-25 business days for production before they can be shipped. Once shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Until your order ships, the order status will say “Awaiting Fulfillment”.
Please read our blog post about corset sizing if you have specific sizing concerns.
Corset Sizing Chart
Your natural waist is generally the narrowest part of your waist, typically about two inches above your belly button. Find your natural waist measurement then make sure your bust and hip measurements are within the given ranges on the chart below.
|CORSET SIZE||NATURAL WAIST||BUST||HIP|