Double-Barreled Tinker Silver Swan Corset
Posted by Joan H Walker Photography LLC on 7th Mar 2015
I purchased this gorgeous, heavy steel boned corset for a pirate-themed,composite shoot. The corset itself is heavy, well made and the clasps are amazing. the only reason it is rated four stars rather than five is that the back runs a little long/tall in the back up to the neck for my models, making the buckle lengths in front a little long in front. This could be solved by taking the corset to the tailor and having a small adjustment made; however, i didn't have time before the shoot and made do with clips. (no biggie) If you are ordering this for yourself, DO TAKE ADVANTAGE of Violet Vixen's helpful fitting assistance. This will solve the problem for personal orders. (I didnt have my model's measurements that far in advance... )
This corset with it's gorgeous double straps is double the sexy and double the fun. The clasps and buckles look lovely on this piece and the brocade pattern is just stunning in this color. There is a sweetheart neckline to entice your sweetheart, and the criss cross lace up in the back adds a nice eclectic finish.
This is a great corset for long and medium torsos and has 12 flat steel bones all around. It measures 23.5 inches from shoulder to bottom, and the center front length is 13.5 inches. The inner lining is 100% cotton which means this corset is comfy, too! This corset would look awesome with our black face lace for an edgy victorian look!
- Long lined pattern is perfect for long and medium torso females.
- Shoulder to bottom length is 23.5 inches (59.69cm)
- Center front length is 13.5 inches (39.3 cm)
- Underbust to bottom length is 11.5 inches (29.21 cm)
- Bone: 5 spiral steel bones
- Bone: 12 flat steel bones are distributed all around the corset.
- Front opening is metal clasps
- Shoulder straps are buckles
- Modesty panel 6 inches wide. This will hide skin at the back.
- Fabric Layer-1: Shell Fabric 100% brocade which is fused for strength.
- Fabric Layer-2: Lining 100% cotton which is fused for strength.
- Bone casing: All bones are placed under cotton twill bone casing.
Our Authentic Corsets are known for their heavy-weight materials, sturdy construction and durable support. They are the quality level that is required for waist training or plus size women who are looking to considerably alter their silhouette once laced. Authentic corsets feature strudy steel boning, strong cord or strong ribbon lacing and durable grommets unless otherwise noted.
* Authentic corsets require 12-16 business days for production before they can be shipped. Once shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Until your order ships, the order status will say “Awaiting Fulfillment”.
Please read our blog post about corset sizing if you have specific sizing concerns.
Corset Sizing Chart
Your natural waist is generally the narrowest part of your waist, typically about two inches above your belly button. Find your natural waist measurement then make sure your bust and hip measurements are within the given ranges on the chart below.
|CORSET SIZE||NATURAL WAIST||BUST||HIP|