Flamestrike Dragon Corset
Posted by Unknown on 20th Dec 2017
It says best for a short or medium torso. I don't think this is the case, because the two top points are constantly riding up so that they reach my shoulders. I am a DD to DDD and it has room for double that in the cup, which is fine, it suits my costume, but everybody might not appreciate that. It could be because I require a larger size, but I have many other corsets and this is the only one that rises like that. It is red toward the orange and gets all kinds of comments because of the flames and dragons.
- Sweetheart overbust pattern best for short and medium torsos.
- Front opening: Metal zipper
- Outer fabric: 100% poly brocade with faux leather
- Inner fabric: 100% cotton lining
- Front length: 14.75 inches
- Side length: 12.5 inches
- Back length: 17.0 inches
- Bone: 12 Spiral steel bones
- Bone: 4 flat steel bones
- Modesty panel: 6 inches wide
Our Authentic Corsets are known for their heavy-weight materials, sturdy construction and durable support. They are the quality level that is requiresd for waist training or plus size women who are looking to considerably alter their silhouette once laced. Authentic corsets feature sturdy steel boning, strong cord or strong ribbon lacing and durable grommets unless otherwise noted.
* Authentic corsets requires 20-25 business days for production before they can be shipped - business days do not include holidays or weekends.
Once shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Until your order ships, the order status will say “Awaiting Fulfillment”.
Please read our blog post about corset sizing if you have specific sizing concerns.
Corset Sizing Chart
Your natural waist is generally the narrowest part of your waist, typically about two inches above your belly button. Find your natural waist measurement then make sure your bust and hip measurements are within the given ranges on the chart below.
|CORSET SIZE||NATURAL WAIST||BUST||HIP|