Midnight Clasped Overbust Waist Trainer
Corsetry beyond compare
Posted by Erin on 29th Oct 2017
For years, due to severe scoliosis, I have always worn corsets for spinal support. This item is exceptional. The quality of construction, quality materials, and aesthetics come together to make both a beautiful and functional garment.
The wegut of the steel, softness of the satin, delicate details of the brocade, and comfort of the laces , as well as the pliable hip panels made this the most versatile and comfortable corset I have ever worn. Knowing that each made to measure garment is constructed by skilled hands for the one to order it adds a level of appreciation for the artistry. I would definitely recommend this item, the company ( prompt replies, quality work, and quick shipping when the item left their hands), and will definitely purchase from them in the future.
Posted by Jason on 28th Nov 2016
Bought this for my gf and she looks great in it! The quality is nice too, definitely worth the investment.
Well worth the wait
Posted by Natalie on 28th Nov 2016
The corset was heavier than I expected probably because its made out of actual steel boning. I was surprised by how great the quality is!
- Great overbust waist trainer supplying extra hip spring for advanced Vixen curves
- 22 spiral steel bones and 4 flat steel bones
- Front length: 15.5 inches (40 cm)
- Side length: 14.5 inches (37 cm)
- Back length: 16 inches (40.7 cm)
- Outer Fabric: 100% poly brocade and satin
- Inner Lining: 100% cotton twill for extra comfort
- Opening: Front clasp
- Modesty panel: 6 inches wide
Our Authentic Steel Boned Corsets are known for their heavy-weight materials, sturdy construction and durable support. They are the quality level that is requiresd for waist training or plus size women who are looking to considerably alter their silhouette once laced. Authentic corsets feature sturdy steel boning, strong cord or strong ribbon lacing and durable grommets unless otherwise noted.
* Authentic corsets requires 20-25 business days for production before they can be shipped. Once shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Until your order ships, the order status will say “Awaiting Fulfillment”.
Corset Sizing Chart
Your natural waist is generally the narrowest part of your waist, typically about two inches above your belly button. Find your natural waist measurement then make sure your bust and hip measurements are within the given ranges on the chart below.
|CORSET SIZE||NATURAL WAIST||BUST||HIP|