Lady Gothica's Corset Dress
Posted by Unknown on 9th Jun 2017
I love this corset dress. The quality is top notch when it comes to corsets. So happy I got this!
Looks better in person than online
Posted by monica on 22nd Nov 2016
Worth the wait, this is outfit so much more bad ass in person...
Posted by Janet on 22nd Nov 2016
The fit was way better than expected but still a little snug. It comes in separate pieces which adds to the quality of it over-all. This is definitely not a hastily thrown-together novelty dress. You can tell they put a lot of time into it. I will cherish this dress for years to come!
- Items included: Steel boned overbust corset, cotton twill top and skirt
- Overbust corset information:
- 10 spiral steel bones and 4 flat steel bones
- Front length: 14 inches
- Side length: 12.2 inches
- Back length: 12.7 inches
- Outer Fabric: Poly brocade, faux leather, and metal accents
- Inner Lining: 100% Cotton twill for extra comfort
- Opening: Front zipper
- Modesty panel: 6 inches wide
Our Authentic Steel Boned Corsets are known for their heavy-weight materials, sturdy construction and durable support. They are the quality level that is requiresd for waist training or plus size women who are looking to considerably alter their silhouette once laced. Authentic corsets feature strudy steel boning, strong cord or strong ribbon lacing and durable grommets unless otherwise noted.
* Authentic corsets requires 20-25 business days for production before they can be shipped. Once shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Until your order ships, the order status will say “Awaiting Fulfillment”.
Corset Sizing Chart
Your natural waist is generally the narrowest part of your waist, typically about two inches above your belly button. Find your natural waist measurement then make sure your bust and hip measurements are within the given ranges on the chart below.
|CORSET SIZE||NATURAL WAIST||BUST||HIP|