Scalloped Squeeze Underbust Waist Trainer
Omg Best on yet
Posted by JJ on 30th Nov 2016
This one is longer in front and back and is so comfy. I love it. Would love to find it in tan or something lighter. But I absolutely love love love it. Also it is so well made.
Simple enough to be casual
Posted by Rosie on 28th Nov 2016
This corset was the perfect touch of edge to my wardrobe. It's simple enough to go with jeans or over a dress. Cant wait to wear this all hte time
First time waist trainer wearer
Posted by Unknown on 18th Oct 2016
I love this corset! Once I got it on and laced up, I could totally see the difference it was making. All I need to do now is get use to wearing it for longer stretches. (like all day!)
- For medium and shorter torsos compared to our longer length waist trainers
- 20 spiral steel bones and 4 flat steel bones
- Front length: 13.5 inches (34 cm)
- Side length: 10.5 inches (26.6 cm)
- Back length: 13.5 inches (34 cm)
- Outer Fabric: 100% poly satin
- Inner Lining: 100% cotton twill for extra comfort
- Opening: Front busk
- Modesty panel: 6 inches wide
Our Authentic Steel Boned Corsets are known for their heavy-weight materials, sturdy construction and durable support. They are the quality level that is required for waist training or plus size women who are looking to considerably alter their silhouette once laced. Authentic corsets feature sturdy steel boning, strong cord or strong ribbon lacing and durable grommets unless otherwise noted.
* Authentic corsets require 12-16 business days for production before they can be shipped. Once shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Until your order ships, the order status will say “Awaiting Fulfillment”.
Corset Sizing Chart
Your natural waist is generally the narrowest part of your waist, typically about two inches above your belly button. Find your natural waist measurement then make sure your bust and hip measurements are within the given ranges on the chart below.
|CORSET SIZE||NATURAL WAIST||BUST||HIP|