The Dragon Mother
Posted by Maddie on 30th Nov 2016
Fits like a dream! I am so happy with my corset!
Yep, it's a dragon. And yes, it is WORTH IT.
Posted by Claudia on 30th Nov 2016
I know what you're thinking...where on earth do you wear this? Answer: force everyone around you to accept that you can wear this any day you damn well please. I bought this on impulse and I'm surprised by how I'm able to sneak it into outfits or how well it pairs with some black jeans and a leather jacket. Yeah, people stare...but it's because they're jealous that you have a dragon corset and they dont.
If you needed any more encouragement from me, GET THIS! Fits great, makes my girls look good, and it brings inexplicable joy whenever I see it hanging in my closet. :)
- 10 spiral steel bones and 4 flat steel bones
- Front length: 14.0 inches (35.5 cm)
- Side length: 12.2 inches (31.8 cm)
- Back length: 12.7 inches (32.8 cm)
- Outer Fabric: Poly satin and faux leather accents
- Inner Lining: 100% Cotton twill for extra comfort
- Opening: Side zipper
- Modesty panel: 6 inches wide
Our Authentic Steel Boned Corsets are known for their heavy-weight materials, sturdy construction and durable support. They are the quality level that is requiresd for waist training or plus size women who are looking to considerably alter their silhouette once laced. Authentic corsets feature sturdy steel boning, strong cord or strong ribbon lacing and durable grommets unless otherwise noted.
* Authentic corsets requires 20-25 business days for production before they can be shipped. Once shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Until your order ships, the order status will say “Awaiting Fulfillment”.
Corset Sizing Chart
Your natural waist is generally the narrowest part of your waist, typically about two inches above your belly button. Find your natural waist measurement then make sure your bust and hip measurements are within the given ranges on the chart below.
|CORSET SIZE||NATURAL WAIST||BUST||HIP|