The Queen's Hand Corset
Posted by Nicole on 6th Dec 2017
Overall a really well made corset. The detailing is amazing. My only issue with the item is the bust size is bit bigger than expected after looking at the sizing chart. Strongly recommend if you a looking for a sturdy corset.
Great value for the price!
Posted by Lois on 4th Oct 2017
It's beautiful! It fits very well, except for being a little big in the bust. I had ordered a size smaller, as I had expects this from a corset that I bought from a different company. But I love the way it looks and can't wait to wear it out.
The details are incredible, well worth the investment.
Posted by Tori on 27th Dec 2016
Wonderful quality, I was so happy to get this corset right before my company's themed holiday party. I had the best outfit obviously.
- 12 spiral steel bones and 2 flat steel bones
- Front length: 14.0 inches (35.5 cm)
- Side length: 12.2 inches (31.8 cm)
- Back length: 12.7 inches (32.8 cm)
- Outer Fabric: 100% Poly satin and brocade
- Inner Lining: 100% Cotton Twill for extra comfort
- Opening: Front Zipper
Our Authentic Steel Boned Corsets are known for their heavy-weight materials, sturdy construction and durable support. They are the quality level that is requiresd for waist training or plus size women who are looking to considerably alter their silhouette once laced. Authentic corsets feature sturdy steel boning, strong cord or strong ribbon lacing and durable grommets unless otherwise noted.
* Authentic corsets requires 20-25 business days for production before they can be shipped. Once shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Until your order ships, the order status will say “Awaiting Fulfillment”.
Corset Sizing Chart
Your natural waist is generally the narrowest part of your waist, typically about two inches above your belly button. Find your natural waist measurement then make sure your bust and hip measurements are within the given ranges on the chart below.
|CORSET SIZE||NATURAL WAIST||BUST||HIP|