Tied Up In Cupcakes
An absolutely stunning and masterfully crafted corset.
Posted by Nita Smith on 21st Jan 2017
This corset is stunningly feminine and beautiful. If you like this particular style, you are in for a treat! I am a plus sized woman and my body is quite square, however, the modesty panel makes this piece a must have. It even accommodates my smaller breasts nicely. The fabric and constructionis 2nd to none and it is so very pretty. i cannot express enough the important of "seasoning" your corset, you can research how to do so quite easily. to put it very simply, I cannot WAIT for spring and summer! I hope they never stop making this style as I am sure to wear out the first one even though the quality would make it seem literally impossible!
Lovely details :)
Posted by Meredith on 27th Dec 2016
I <3 this corset so so so much.
Made my wedding dress ROCK.
Posted by Kierra on 5th Dec 2016
I bought this as a bodice piece for my wedding dress and I could not be happier. The details were perfectly soft and the amount of detail was incredible. I'm really happy with this purchase!
- Adjustable tied halter strap
- 10 spiral steel bones and 4 flat steel bones
- Front length: 14.0 inches (35.5 cm)
- Side length: 12.2 inches (31.8 cm)
- Back length: 12.7 inches (32.8 cm)
- Outer Fabric: Poly Satin
- Inner Lining: 100% Cotton Twill for extra comfort
- Opening: Front Busk
- Modesty panel: 6 inches wide
Our Authentic Steel Boned Corsets are known for their heavy-weight materials, sturdy construction and durable support. They are the quality level that is requiresd for waist training or plus size women who are looking to considerably alter their silhouette once laced. Authentic corsets feature strudy steel boning, strong cord or strong ribbon lacing and durable grommets unless otherwise noted.
* Authentic corsets requires 20-25 business days for production before they can be shipped. Once shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Until your order ships, the order status will say “Awaiting Fulfillment”.
Corset Sizing Chart
Your natural waist is generally the narrowest part of your waist, typically about two inches above your belly button. Find your natural waist measurement then make sure your bust and hip measurements are within the given ranges on the chart below.
|CORSET SIZE||NATURAL WAIST||BUST||HIP|