Twisted Tinker Ravishing Red Hot Corset
Posted by Kira Cook on 23rd Feb 2015
Love this corset! This is my first corset from The Violet Vixen and can't wait to order more. It is definitely a long line corset, Maybe a little to long for me, but I still make it work. Everyone enjoyed seeing me in this corset, and you'll have the same reaction too!
Posted by Unknown on 11th May 2014
I received my Twisted Tinker Ravishing Red Hot Corset and I could not be happier. It is a stunning color, and very well built. I own about 20 corsets in various designs, however this was my first corset purchased from Violet Vixen. I am beyond impressed. When I wore this I got so many compliments on how good it (and I) looked! That is saying something because I wore it to rehearsal for a renaissance festival and they see corsets all the time.
The only (small) problem I had was that the laces were not long enough for me to unlace it for me to fit under my 34 G bust. But that is an easily fixed problem, and most likely wont be an issue for others. If you are looking for a great corset I HIGHLY recommend this one!!!!!
This Twisted Tinker Corset comes in a stunning red that will be sure to catch everyones eyes. The 100% shell fabric brocade means this corset is very sturdy and well built, so you won't have to worry about being uncomfortable after hours at Ren Fest. The clasps on this piece are particularly gorgeous, juxtaposing beautifully against the deep floral pattern. Although an under bust, this corset offers the best of both worlds.
The shoulder straps which are adorned with adorable belt buckles provide that kind of support you need, and yet because it's an under bust you can pair it with all sorts of different shirts to add further elegance to your outfit. This corset pairs beautifully with our black long skirts!
- Long lined pattern is perfect for long and medium torso females.
- Shoulder to bottom length is 23.5 inches (59.69cm)
- Center front length is 13.5 inches (39.3 cm)
- Underbust to bottom length is 11.5 inches (29.21 cm)
- Bone: 5 spiral steel bones
- Bone: 12 flat steel bones are distributed all around the corset.
- Front opening is metal clasps
- Modesty panel 6 inches wide. This will hide skin at the back.
- Fabric Layer-1: Shell Fabric 100% brocade which is fused for strength.
- Fabric Layer-2: Lining 100% cotton which is fused for strength.
- Bone casing: All bones are placed under cotton twill bone casing.
Our Authentic Corsets are known for their heavy-weight materials, sturdy construction and durable support. They are the quality level that is required for waist training or plus size women who are looking to considerably alter their silhouette once laced. Authentic corsets feature strudy steel boning, strong cord or strong ribbon lacing and durable grommets unless otherwise noted.
* Authentic corsets require 12-16 business days for production before they can be shipped. Once shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Until your order ships, the order status will say “Awaiting Fulfillment”.
Please read our blog post about corset sizing if you have specific sizing concerns.
Corset Sizing Chart
Your natural waist is generally the narrowest part of your waist, typically about two inches above your belly button. Find your natural waist measurement then make sure your bust and hip measurements are within the given ranges on the chart below.
|CORSET SIZE||NATURAL WAIST||BUST||HIP|