Blood Crossed Hunter Corset
Comfortable and perfect
Posted by Unknown on 5th Jun 2017
I was a little skeptical at first, but I was buying my first corset. After a small consulting of measurements and pricing, I was elated to get this item in. I have since worn it and felt so at ease in it. It really is worth the price and the product is solid. I would recommend it to many others.
Coolest Vest ever
Posted by Aaron on 23rd Sep 2015
Looks just like a vest so you can wear pretty much anywhere. I wore to a wedding with a pair of black dress pants and a button down and it looked pretty dang good.
- Front zippered opening
- Boning: 10 spiral steel bones and 4 flat steel bones
- Outer fabric: 100% faux leather
- Inner facbric: 100% cotton which is fused for strength
- Modesty panel 6 inches wide. This will hide skin at the back.
- Dry clean only
Our Authentic Corsets are known for their heavy-weight materials, sturdy construction and durable support. They are the quality level that is required for waist training or plus size women who are looking to considerably alter their silhouette once laced. Authentic corsets feature strudy steel boning, strong cord or strong ribbon lacing and durable grommets unless otherwise noted.
* Authentic corsets require 12-16 business days for production before they can be shipped. Once shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Until your order ships, the order status will say “Awaiting Fulfillment”.
Men's Corset Sizing Chart
Your natural waist is generally the narrowest part of your waist, typically about two inches above your belly button. Find your natural waist measurement then make sure your chest and hip measurements are within the given ranges on the chart below.
|CORSET SIZE||NATURAL WAIST||CHEST||HIP|