Shadow Moon Corset
Posted by Jordan on 12th Dec 2016
... and fits just as per the sizing chart (for me, anyway). Still adjusting the one shoulder strap. Figuring out where the belt goes, because with just one shoulder strap, I think suspenders are a little awkward. But loving it.
Posted by Derek O. on 23rd Sep 2015
I wanted something a little different and untraditional so I thought this would fit the bill. It's pretty cool. I wasn't sure how to wear it at first because my shirt kept bubbling up above it, but I think I'm starting to get it.
- Front zippered opening with buttoned flap covering
- Simple chain and side strap accents
- Boning: 10 spiral steel bones and 4 flat steel bones
- Outer fabric: 100% poly brocade with faux leather accents
- Inner facbric: 100% cotton which is fused for strength
- Modesty panel 6 inches wide
- Dry clean only
Our Authentic Corsets are known for their heavy-weight materials, sturdy construction and durable support. They are the quality level that is required for waist training or plus size women who are looking to considerably alter their silhouette once laced. Authentic corsets feature strudy steel boning, strong cord or strong ribbon lacing and durable grommets unless otherwise noted.
* Authentic corsets require 12-16 business days for production before they can be shipped. Once shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Until your order ships, the order status will say “Awaiting Fulfillment”.
Men's Corset Sizing Chart
Your natural waist is generally the narrowest part of your waist, typically about two inches above your belly button. Find your natural waist measurement then make sure your chest and hip measurements are within the given ranges on the chart below.
|CORSET SIZE||NATURAL WAIST||CHEST||HIP|