Steam Trooper Corset
Pay very close attention to image 1 - the one without the model
Posted by David James on 24th Sep 2015
The corset is brilliant, and what I got I'm very happy with. The sizing (following the instructions on the website) is also perfect.
The only disappointment came from my own misunderstanding, hence the name of this review. I thought that the two hip straps that you see in all three photos that include the male model were part of the corset. It seems that is a belt or something attached to the trousers instead. The exact colour match to the corset in the photo is misleading.
So brilliant corset, but the hip straps are not a part of it. Save yourself from disappointment and make sure you look at the photo of the corset without the human in it.
Posted by Alexander W. on 16th Apr 2015
I first thought I ordered too big, but once I got laced into it, fit great - very happy with it.
- Front zippered opening with buttoned flap covering
- Simple chain and side strap accents
- Boning: 10 spiral steel bones and 4 flat steel bones
- Outer fabric: 100% poly brocade with faux leather accents
- Inner facbric: 100% cotton which is fused for strength
- Modesty panel 6 inches wide
- Dry clean only
Our Authentic Corsets are known for their heavy-weight materials, sturdy construction and durable support. They are the quality level that is required for waist training or plus size women who are looking to considerably alter their silhouette once laced. Authentic corsets feature strudy steel boning, strong cord or strong ribbon lacing and durable grommets unless otherwise noted.
* Authentic corsets require 12-16 business days for production before they can be shipped. Once shipped you will receive an email with tracking information. Until your order ships, the order status will say “Awaiting Fulfillment”.
Men's Corset Sizing Chart
Your natural waist is generally the narrowest part of your waist, typically about two inches above your belly button. Find your natural waist measurement then make sure your chest and hip measurements are within the given ranges on the chart below.
|CORSET SIZE||NATURAL WAIST||CHEST||HIP|